- 2018.03.14 14:16
안녕하세요, 커리어랩입니다 :)
간호사이민 수속을 진행하게 될때, 계약 후 바로 준비해야할 단계는 고용주 인터뷰인데요, 고용주 인터뷰는 스카이프 화상통화로 진행이 됩니다. 간호사분들의 파트에 따라 예상 질문은 달라지겠지만, 보통 많이 받으시는 질문들을 정리해봤습니다.
고용주 인터뷰에서 중요한건, 고급단어를 써서 전문적인 대답을 요구하는게 아니에요. 물어보는 질문에 대한 답변을 정확하게만 말하면 된다는것을 잊지마세요!
1. Where did you study? (어디서 공부했나요?)
A. I studied at _______university and I completed Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree at the university.
2. Tell me what you know about our company. (우리 회사에 대해 무엇을 알고 있나요?)
A. ___________ is a __________ company which provides services on ________. Since it was established in ___________, it has been specialized on ____________ while expanding its services to .
3. What would you do if a patient complains about situation? (환자가 한 상황에서 컴플레인 하면 어떻게 할것인가요?)
A. I would communicate with the attending doctor to make sure the patient’s health conditions and other situation s while I do everything possible to help the patient.
4. What did you do at your last job? (저번 직장에서는 무슨 일을 했나요?)
A. At my last job, I worked as a nurse. My duties were .
5. How do you handle stress on your job? (직장에서 스트레스를 받으면 어떻게 하나요?)
A. To be honest, nursing can be a stressful job because a lot of tasks can be given at once. However, I always to take a deep breath at those times and try to prioritizing my tasks so that I would not be overwhelmed.
6. Tell me why you chose to be a nurse. (=What made you choose nursing as a career?) (왜 간호사가 되기로 했는지 말해주세요.)
A. When I treat patients, I feel really rewarding. Also, nursing is very challenging but interesting career which can make big change in people’s lives. So, I love my job as a nurse.
7. What are your biggest strengths? (본인의 가장 장점은 무엇인가요?)
A. I am highly adaptable to change. I understand this job at ________ could be quite different from my last job. However, I am confident that I will be able to adapt the new environment quickly and successfully. Also, I have strong work ethic. Because nurses can encounter very difficult but controversial situations, I believe my personality to always follow regulations and ethics can be very beneficial.
8. What are your biggest weaknesses? (본인의 가장 큰 단점은 무엇인가요?)
A. I am very sympathetic person. I could be a good characteristic as a nurse but I sometimes feel I should learn to be more objective and analytic person. By adjusting myself in various situations, I gradually learn to do so recently.
9. Do you prefer to work as a team or by yourself? (팀으로 일하는걸 선호하나요 아니면 혼자 일하는걸 선호하나요?)
A. I describe myself to be a great team player. Of course, I work independently depending on the tasks, but I learned that communication within the team is always very important to treat patients effectively.
10. Do you have any questions for us? (우리에게 질문하고 싶은 것은 있나요?)
A. I don't have any questions at the moment.
어려운 질문은 없죠? 기본적인 질문에 대한 대답을 자신있고 자유롭게 말씀해주시면 됩니다.
다만, 여기서 제시된 답변은 샘플이니, 각자 상황과 경력에 맞게 답변을 수정하셔서 연습하시면 될거에요^^
고용주 인터뷰를 본 선생님들의 후기에 의하면 인터뷰 담당자의 말이 너무 빠르니 귀를 쫑긋하고 들어야 한다고..ㅠㅠ
그래도 자신이 없다 하시는 분은 커리어랩 수속 담당자가 긴장이 풀릴때까지 연습하실 수 있게 도와드려요~